Vintage Mobile products enjoy a full warranty for the period of one year.
It includes legal guarantees of conformity and hidden defects. If your product is defective we will repair it or exchange it within the limits of available stocks. If your article is no longer part of our stock and can not be repaired, we will refund the amount of the order.
The Vintage Mobile warranty applies from the date of purchase by the first customer and is transferable only between end users.
The Vintage Mobile guarantee is without prejudice to your other legal and statutory rights as a consumer.
Items NOT covered by warranty
This warranty only covers defects in materials and workmanship of the product. This warranty does not cover:
- Periodic maintenance and repair or parts replacement due to normal wear
- Transport costs and risks associated with filing trips and recovery of the product by the final customer;
- Any adaptation of the product that would be required for purposes of compliance with the technical or safety standards in countries other than that for which the product was designed and originally manufactured;
- Deterioration or product defects resulting from improper use or installation of the product (incorrect use the use for which the product is intended, installation or use not in accordance with Samsung's instructions or technical standards or existing security the country where it is used, etc.)
- Deterioration or product defects resulting from improper handling or mishandling of the product (wrong move, fall, shock, etc.) or an inappropriate environment (poor ventilation, vibration, exposure to humidity, excessive heat , contact with the sandor any other substance, inadequate power supply, etc.)
- Deterioration or product defects resulting from the use of the product with a product (hardware or software), consumables, incompatible or defective accessory or device. v. an adaptation of the product for purposes of compliance with the technical or safety standards applicable in a country other than that for which the product was designed and originally manufactured;
- Modification or repair of the product not conducted by an accredited provider by Vintage Mobile.
- Force majeure, disaster (fire, flood, etc.), lightning, etc.
SOME HANDLING TO MAKE BEFORE RETURNING YOUR PHONE
For network problem:
Try a different sim card from that usually used
Cross Test: Insert your SIM card in another phone, then put your sim in your mobile if you use a carrier sim micro or nano: ask your operator a standard size SIM card or try another sim always standard size, to verify if the problem persists.
For the problem of battery:
Contact customer service to receive a new battery (subject to the return of the first battery)
For load problem:
Contact customer service to receive a new charger (subject returns the first charger)
IF After performing all these tests the problem persists, you should return your phone after-sales service and joining the return form that you will find below.
Download the application form back to join with your phone
The instruments must be sent in their original packaging, designed to protect them during transport. If the original packaging is no longer available, please take all necessary measures to ensure the device is adequately protected and can travel safely.
The problems arising from transport in improper packaging will not be under warranty and will be charged as well as labor. In addition, the logistics department reserves the right to refuse and thus return to sender any product arriving on our premises without return form or in a visible state of advanced deterioration or breakage.
The downloadable form must be completed in full & very clearly. If this were not the case, the product would be put on hold until repair your referral care too imprecise or missing information.